Rock & Bark Delivery & Placement
Bark & Rock Placement
RR Lawn Care services all the Rogue Valley with exceptional bark & rock delivery and placement. Call or text if you would like a FREE estimate.
Why Should You Add Mulch
- Mulch provides a barrier that slows the growth of weeds.
- Mulch helps plants and the ground covered to stay moist longer.
- Mulch reduces winter injury and is a good erosion control
- Organic matter will also break down and help condition the soil.
Types of Mulch for Your Yard
Organic mulch includes, bark, wood chips, grass and leaves. Organic matter does breakdown and becomes part of the soil, so choose wisely. Another concern for some homeowners is that it fades, which results in having to replenish the mulch to continue to have a desired look.
Another very positive benefit of some organic mulches like cedar is that it also reduces insects.
Inorganic mulch includes gravel, rock, pebbles, plastics chips or rubber. The best benefit to this type of mulch is that it doesn’t deteriorate very quickly and holds it color longer to indefinitely for pebbles and crushed rocks.
Probably the biggest disadvantage to these types of mulches is that if you decide to remove it, it is much harder to remove. If you want to dispose of the plastic and rubber mulch, plan on a dump run.
Bark Services for The Medford Area:
- Residential & Commercial
- Landscape Material Delivery
- Landscape Material Placement